July 13, 2013

MUA BB Cream

This is my first time trying a Makeup Academy Professional (MUA) product. I got this from an online site as you can't MUA products in stores in India as yet. I have been a huge fan of BB creams lately. They work just perfect. This one does all that a BB cream is supposed to do. It is very light on the skin and it gives a great base for your makeup when you don't want to go too heavy. I use a BB cream on days when I hardly wear make up.

I have tried the Maybelline and Garnier BB creams but they were not in the right shade that my skintone needs. They were a lot lighter than my skintone. So I ordered this BB cream in the shade dark. I couldn't try it out because as I said I bought it online. I do find the shade a tad bit light and warm toned but it works quite well. It has a lovely scent to it, very mild. It is gives your skin a nice matte finish. You do have to set it with a powder. For me, it works better than the Maybelline and Garnier BB creams.
Without flash.

With flash.
As you see it's almost close to my skintone. I think I should have got one shade darker. But anyways, I give this a 5/5. The packaging is quite good. It's a small tube with a screw on top. It fits easily in my makeup bag.

What other brand of BB creams have you tried? Let me know in the comment section below . :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...