December 11, 2011

New Years Resolution

Photography by Siddharth Aalambayan.

As New Years eve is approaching soon, its time to make my new years resolution.
Check em out!

I vow to:

Try and save some money.
Find my perfect signature scent.
Take care of my health, skin and hair.
Be as natural as possible and not use too many products.
Eat healthy.

Use sunscreen every single day.
Exfoliate my face and body at least once a week.
Attend more Art/music/fashion events.
Always wash off my makeup before bed.
Try and do my makeup routine in 10 minutes or less.
Experiment with different styles.
Try and sleep for 6-8 hours a night. (something really hard to do as I'm an insomniac.)
Drink lots of water for a healthy body.
Have better posture.
Manage my temper. =S

What are yours?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...