June 1, 2013

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

Hey everyone!!
How have you all been?
As I told you in my last Mac Haul Video, heres my review on the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in the shade Dark.
This ones one of Mac’s best sellers. It is a compact powder in the Mineralize range. This range of products are made by actual minerals and they are baked and not compressed like other compact powders. It is a matte finish. I got the shade Dark but it is a tiny bit dark for my NC45 skin tone. This shade has cool undertones. Mac has a wide range of shades so you can defiantly find the right shade for your skin tone.
The Power is a light – medium finish. It gives a nice matte to satin finish to your skin. I don’t think it is build-able cause it is quite sheer. The product doesn’t have any fragrance or simmer in it. If you have any blemishes this one isn’t going to cover it.I use this to set my foundation routine. It lasts a long time but you might need to reapply if you have oily skin. I always have to reapply on my T-zone, thats where I get really oily. But yeah, good product, just that it doesn’t come with a brush or beauty sponge. You will have to buy one separately. I use the 150 powder brush by Mac. The brush evens out the powder and makes my skin look flawless.
Take a look at my Everyday Makeup Routine, I have used it there. So you might get an idea of how the finish will be.
This product will surely last you a long time. It is not that expensive if you really look into it; totally worth the buy. I’ll give this a 4/5.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...