September 17, 2013

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer

Bonjour! Lately, I have been into the whole contouring my face thing. Looked at a lot of bronzers so far and as my skintone is on the dark side, it is really hard to find a dark enough bronzing powder to contour with. Most of the bronzers are very light on my skin or as same as my skintone. I'm a Mac NC45 if you were wondering. But I found this gorgeous bronzing powder by Guerlain while browsing. I have heard of Guerlain many times but we don't have a proper store/counter over here in Mumbai. The ones here only have a limited collection. Anyhow, I got the shade 08 Ebony, which is the darkest they had.
The product has a beautiful packaging as you can see. It comes in a compact with a mirror inside. The powder has a pressed logo in the center. The bronzer is a deep brown with small golden shimmer. It has a sandalwood scent which is not over powering, thank God! Phew! I don't like sandalwood. Anyway, the powder is very pigmented. Little goes a long way. It does not come with a brush though. But what strikes me about this product is the way the logo glazes through. J'adore! =D
Without flash.
With flash.
French makeup is always so très magnifique! And for being a high-end product it has to be expensive, right? I can't say it's worth it, it all depends on your need and willingness to pay but I can say Guerlain makeup is fit for Royalty. 5/5.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...