September 15, 2013

Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Mascara

If you saw my recent London, Boots Haul video on my YouTube Channel, then you must know I got the Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Mascara. We do get these in India, but it's different. The Indian one has a stiff plastic bristle and it doesn't flex. But I like this one which I got from London.

I got the old and the new one in the shade black. The formula is the same. Just that they have changed the bristle in the new one.

Left to Right: Old, New.
Left to Right: Old, New.
The old brush has a curve and the bristles get longer on the sides of the curve. In the new brush the bristles get longer on the inside and outside of the curve, get it? I think the pictures explain better. I like the new one better than the old one because the longer bristles on the curve can really get in the corner and the end well.

The mascara does exactly what it's supposed to. It gives a lot of volume and makes your lashes look longer and thicker. It also lasts a pretty good amount. It's easy to remove later. They also come in a waterproof formula. It is not at all expensive and its easily available. 5/5.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...