March 31, 2013

Redken Color Extend Shampoo



Redken Shampoos are one of the best out there. They have a huge line of shampoos and conditioners. I’ve heard a lot of people talk about this product and how it has done wonders for them. So after reading a lot of reviews I went out and bought the Color Extend shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. It’s not widely available here in India but I manage to find it in one of the stores.
I have used it about 3-4 times now and I didn’t find it as good as what I’ve heard. My hair type is thin and dry. I have ombre ends in the shade of brown. The shampoo is pretty creamy and it lathers well. The one that I’m using protects the hair from the harmful rays of the sun and prevents the color from fading. I found it very drying after the shampooing. My hair felt very dry and coarse after the wash. I always follow up with a conditioner but even then my hair felt pretty dry. However it did bring out the color and it smelt like you just walked out of salon. Considering this product a little expensive and all the hype, I expected a lot more.
This product isn’t all that bad, it just might be that my hair didn’t go well with this product. So over all I give this product a 2.5/5.
The All Soft shampoo and conditioner by Redken has also been one of the hyped shampoos. Head a lot of good stuff. I guess I’ll try that next and see how that goes. If you have any suggestions for a good color shampoo and conditioner, please let me know. :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...