August 1, 2011

The wind sings SALE!!!


The feeling of getting off you car, running through the check point, entering the mall doors and diving into the sea of crazy shoppers at the season sale. The confusion of deciding which dress is better, which bag goes. The anger and sadness when you don't find your size. The joy when you find the perfect fitting jeans. Oh, what a feeling! Don't you love season sale?

I went to the mall today, it was pretty crowded and I thought maybe I wouldn't find anything for myself. I first checked Zara as there was a sale going on. I am a very choosy shopper and it is very hard for me to choose something I like. I picked up about ten pairs of clothes, didn't have to wait long in the queue for the dressing room. I liked the design and cut on most of them, but didn't like the fit on me. But I managed to check out with two out of ten.


I then went to Lush. They have one of the best bath products. As soon as you enter the shop, you'll can smell the sweet scented bath bars and aroma oils. They have pretty wacky names for their products like 'Deamon in the Dark', 'The Godmother soap', 'You snap the whip', etc.
I bought a bubble gum lip scrub. It's really good. It made of sugar and it tastes really good.

I wandered about for a while and then I stepped foot into my favourite accessories shop, Accessorize. Went through bracelets, necklaces, rings, bags, rings and then I spotted charms. I've been wanting to buy a charm bracelet for a very long time. I bought a plain chain and a separate charm, so that I can keep adding different charms as I like.


And that was the end of my shot shopping trip. It was a trip well spent.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...