July 9, 2013

Dior Riviera

While I was in Chennai, I went shopping and got this Dior lipstick. It was my first time trying Dior. These lipsticks have been on a rage on Youtube.

I always wanted an orange/coral color lipstick but never found one which suits my skintone. It's either too pigmented or too bright. I like something subtile with a touch of gloss. So I finally found my perfect shade of coral color lipstick. Dior Addict Extreme in the shade 639 Riviera is a light coral with a pink undertone. It's not very pigmented as you can see. It has a lot of gloss. And it doesn't dry out your lips at all. You might want to retouch after 3-4 hours maybe. It doesn't stay for a long time. But I love this lipstick. It is very spring/summer kind of color.

What I don't like about this product is its' packaging. The cover is very large and I got a little confused on how to open it because you have to pull the little ball at the end and not the gold rim. Why does a thin stick need such a big cover?

Without flash.
With flash.
Over all I like this product. Go try on their lipsticks, they have an amazing list of shades. I give this a 4/5.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...