July 27, 2013

Only girl...

Crop Top: Forever 21
Denim Shorts: Forever 21
Flats : Aldo
Accessories: Forever 21 and Accessorize
Watch: Giordano


I was back from my vacation a while ago but I am posting this outfit now because I didn't get much time. So yeah, for my second day, I picked out this high waist denim with some detailing on the back pockets. I always liked those tie-up shirts so I found this checkered crop top with a white collar. I think it goes really well with the white detailing on the shorts. I feel like one of those country, cowgirls just without the rinding boots and a hat! Haha!

I wanted to be free and in minimum clothing on my vacation. If I were in the city then maybe I would have paired this with a denim T-shirt jacket. On my feet, I got my everyday Aldo flats. They are really comfortable and easy to walk in. The accessories and kept minimal too. As my neck was a little low so I added my favorite 'Love' necklace. Thats the only addition for my accessories from day one.

Check my YouTube video for a better look! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...