July 22, 2013

The Eagle is Flying








Dress: Forever21
Lace Camisole: Forever21
Denim Vest: Forever21
Flats: Aldo
Accessories: Forever21 & Accessorize
Watch: Giordano

I went away this weekend to a lovely resort. It was so beautiful. Everyone needs a nice getaway once in a while.

I decided to wear this long grey maxi dress with a lace cami inside because its a bit low. I love the whole punk/rock kinda look, so I paired it with a Denim vest. It has these little metal studs on the collar. I didn't want to go too overboard with the accessories, kept it minimal. I am on vacation anyways, need to feel light! The Giordano watch is my everyday watch, you'll probably see that on me all the time. My wrist feels naked without it. Haha! And these Aldo flats are my usual. I wear them at all times, everywhere.

People always tell me I am always in black or in shades of grey. I think that is very true. I'm not a very colorful person. I don't wear a lot of color. So you probably will not see those color blocked clothes on me. Haha! Sorry. :p

So what do you think of my outfit, eh? Like it? Tell me what you think in the comment section below. :)

Also check my YouTube video of this outfit if you want to get a better picture.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...